Answered by: Amy Permenter, Technical Support Specialist and Tom Rogers, Director, Global Customer Support
1. Do you have a sales representative in my state or country?
Yes! RoosterBio has four outstanding Regional Account Managers:
- Tim Olsen – Northeast US, Eastern Canada, Europe and Israel
- Katie Millar – Southeast US, MI, IN and OH
- Josh Diesselhorst – Midwest US, including TX, and Central Canada
- Maya Lim – Western US, Western Canada, Asia and Australia
2. How do I request a quote for your products?
- Website – www.roosterbio.com
- Purchase Order – submit to your Regional Account Manager or Customer Support
- Credit Card Purchase – submit a Credit Card Authorization Form (obtained from Customer Support) to your Regional Account Manager or Customer Support
- For local orders in Maryland, we use a courier service for same day delivery.
- For US orders, we use FedEx overnight priority delivery. This is next day delivery and should arrive by 12:00pm.
- For orders to Canada and Europe, we use FedEx and it usually takes 2-4 days depending on customs clearance.
- For orders to Asia and Australia, we use FedEx and it usually takes 3-5 days depending on customs clearance. Note: we have used Expeditors and World Courier for some shipments to Asia.
- For cell orders, you will receive an Expansion Protocol, QC Brief, Certificate of Analysis and Cell Product Insert.
- For media orders, you will receive a Certificate of Analysis and the Media Product Insert.
- For international customers, you will also receive a Material Safety Data Sheet for all products ordered. Depending on which country you are in, you could also receive a Certificate of Origin.
6. The products arrived! Now what do I do?
- Place the cells in liquid nitrogen storage
- For the RoosterNourish™ Media:
- Store the RoosterBasal™ in 2-8°C refrigerator (protect it from light)
- Store the RoosterBooster™ in -20°C freezer
- Store the RoosterReplenish™ in -20°C freezer
- Store the EV Boost™ in a 2-8°C refrigerator (protect it from light)
- Store the RoosterCollect™ in a 2-8°C refrigerator (protect it from light)
7. I ordered my cells and media, but when my order arrived, I couldn’t find the cells. Help!