News and Events
- January 18, 2017. RoosterBio Inc. Unites with Manufacturing Innovation Institutes, Joining Manufacturing USA Network.
- October 5, 2016. Pall Corporation and RoosterBio, Inc. Announce Collaboration Agreement to Market Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells and Bioreactor Expansion Systems.
- October 3, 2016. BioBridge Global-led biotech team awarded $7.8 million Army contract. Funds will help develop capability for large-scale manufacturing of stem cells for research and patient use.
- July 27, 2016. RoosterBio Inc and the US Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR) sign a CRADA to accelerate development of Regenerative Medicine
- June 13, 2016. Designed by RoosterBio Inc.: New Xeno-free Cell Culture Media Product Developed to Accelerate Manufacturing and Commercialization of Adult Stem Cell Products
- October 19, 2015. RoosterBio Inc. Launches Industry’s First Ready-to-Print Stem Cell Product
- September 28, 2015. CELLINK and RoosterBio announce partnership launching industry’s first living cellular bioink kits
- August 13, 2015. RoosterBio Inc. Launches First-in-class Cell Culture Media Product to Facilitate Scale-up of Adult Stem Cell Cultures
- May 28, 2015. Sistemic and RoosterBio Inc Announce broad Collaboration Agreement to Advance miRNA and Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cell (MSC) Regenerative Technology
- April 9, 2015. RoosterBio Inc. launches new stem cell product format enabling rapid, scalable cell manufacturing and 3D bioprinting
- October 21, 2014. RoosterBio Selects BioLife Solutions CryoStor® to Commercialize Human Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells
- May 6, 2014. RoosterBio Inc Part of the First-Ever Cell Manufacturing Consortium Aiming to Position the United States as the Leading Developer of Cell Manufacturing Technologies and the Chief Authority on Cell Manufacturing Standards, Worldwide.
- February 18, 2014. RoosterBio Inc, a Frederick Maryland Biotech Startup, Achieves Rapid Traction with Product Launch and Fundraising Milestone
- November 22, 2013. Startup to Strengthen Synthetic Biology and Regenerative Medicine Industries with Cutting Edge Cell Products
RoosterBio in the Blogosphere
RoosterBio in the News
JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
January 9-12, 2017. San Francisco, CA. Scale-up and Manufacturing of Cell-based Therapies V
January 15-19, 2017. San Diego, CA. ORS Annual Meeting
March 19-22, 2017. San Diego, CA. ISCT Annual Meeting
May 3-6, 2017. London, UK.