News and Events
- August 7, 2017. Stem Cell Exomere Program announced by RoosterBio and Exopharm.
- July 27, 2017. Margot Connor, CEO, RoosterBio Inc., Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc expected graduate earns “Top 10” Technology Industry Award.
- July 6, 2017. RoosterBio Launches a Xeno-Free Bioreactor Feed to Streamline Cell Expansion & Efficiently Reach Billions of hMSCs.
- July 3, 2017. RoosterBio Graduates From Frederick's Business Incubator.
- May 5, 2017. RoosterBio Launches the Regenerative Medicine Industry’s First Xeno-Free hMSC Cell Banks to Advance and Simplify Stem Cell Biomanufacturing.
- March 31, 2017. Wake Forest Baptist Institute Leads Effort to Advance Manufacturing of Regenerative Medicine Therapies.
- January 18, 2017. RoosterBio Inc. Unites with Manufacturing Innovation Institutes, Joining Manufacturing USA Network.
- October 5, 2016. Pall Corporation and RoosterBio, Inc. Announce Collaboration Agreement to Market Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells and Bioreactor Expansion Systems.
- October 3, 2016. BioBridge Global-led biotech team awarded $7.8 million Army contract. Funds will help develop capability for large-scale manufacturing of stem cells for research and patient use.
- July 27, 2016. RoosterBio Inc and the US Army Institute of Surgical Research (USAISR) sign a CRADA to accelerate development of Regenerative Medicine
- June 13, 2016. Designed by RoosterBio Inc.: New Xeno-free Cell Culture Media Product Developed to Accelerate Manufacturing and Commercialization of Adult Stem Cell Products
- October 19, 2015. RoosterBio Inc. Launches Industry’s First Ready-to-Print Stem Cell Product
- September 28, 2015. CELLINK and RoosterBio announce partnership launching industry’s first living cellular bioink kits
- August 13, 2015. RoosterBio Inc. Launches First-in-class Cell Culture Media Product to Facilitate Scale-up of Adult Stem Cell Cultures
- May 28, 2015. Sistemic and RoosterBio Inc Announce broad Collaboration Agreement to Advance miRNA and Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cell (MSC) Regenerative Technology
- April 9, 2015. RoosterBio Inc. launches new stem cell product format enabling rapid, scalable cell manufacturing and 3D bioprinting
- October 21, 2014. RoosterBio Selects BioLife Solutions CryoStor® to Commercialize Human Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells
- May 6, 2014. RoosterBio Inc Part of the First-Ever Cell Manufacturing Consortium Aiming to Position the United States as the Leading Developer of Cell Manufacturing Technologies and the Chief Authority on Cell Manufacturing Standards, Worldwide.
- February 18, 2014. RoosterBio Inc, a Frederick Maryland Biotech Startup, Achieves Rapid Traction with Product Launch and Fundraising Milestone
- November 22, 2013. Startup to Strengthen Synthetic Biology and Regenerative Medicine Industries with Cutting Edge Cell Products
RoosterBio in the Blogosphere
RoosterBio in the News
Cell & Gene Therapy Bioprocessing & Commercialization
September 25-28, Boston, MA
Cell and Gene Meeting on the Mesa
October 4-6, La Jolla, CA