You must be logged in to purchase products
Xeno-Free Human Bone Marrow-Derived MSCs
A closed-system working cell bank for rapid scale-up.
MSC-035 Technical Bag Drawing »
RoosterBank-hBM-100M-XF Scientific Resource »
- 100 million cryopreserved, xeno-free (XF) hBM-MSCs per bag
- Fill volume (cell solution): 10-12 mL
- Intended Use: Research Use Only
- Single-use cryopreservation bag comprised of fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) and weldable tubing
- Ships in a cassette for convenient storage
- Industry-leading functional characterization
- For streamlined, scalable hMSC-based manufacturing – scale-up or scale-out
- Efficiently and economically reach billions of cells
- Manufactured with scalable processes & cryopreserved using standard, controlled processes
- Quality Control (QC) testing includes viable cell count, cell growth promotion, surface marker expression, tri-lineage differentiation potential, immunomodulatory function, angiogenic cytokine secretion, and safety testing (see CoA & QC Brief).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for process recommendations or more information