Birds of a Feather Flock Together
RoosterBio works side-by-side with product developers, tissue engineers, cell therapists and synthetic biologists to advance research and therapies across the globe. We partner our MSC manufacturing expertise and thorough product characterization skills with customers’ and collaborators’ final application or technology. We work on grant-funded and commercially-funded collaborations to advance our mission with like-minded researchers and organizations.
Investors – Please contact us for more information on investment opportunities.
Our customers are regenerative medicine product developers and manufacturers in Pharma and biotech, and basic and applied researchers in academic and government labs who are working passionately and feverishly to bring cell-based products to patients. They are leaders in the fields of Regenerative Medicine, Tissue Engineering, Cell Therapy, Biomanufacturing, and 3D Bioprinting, and represent the key stakeholders in these arenas, from government-mandated agencies, to big pharmaceutical companies, to academicians at the cutting edge of research.
- Industry – our customers include large pharmaceutical companies and small start-ups looking to commercialize cell-based therapies
- Regenerative Medicine Accelerators – our customers include government-mandated centers dedicated to advancing regenerative medicine and the commercialization of cell therapies.
- Translational Centers – We work with leading translation centers focused on rapidly advancing cell and cell-based therapies to the clinic
- Government Agencies – our customers include government-mandated agencies and centers, in the US and across the globe, who are conducting internal research and charged with accelerating regenerative medicine
- Academia – our academic customers come from dozens of leading institutions worldwide and are performing cutting-edge R&D and process and product development
RoosterBio has as strong presence in the worldwide markets where we work with a variety of partners who share our vision to accelerate the development of regenerative medicine. Our products are currently shipped to over 25 countries… and counting.